Why do certain noises like running water kinda hurt my ears?

May have hyperacusis. There is a condition called hyperacusis in which certain sounds can be painful. Sometimes it can occur in patients with underlying hearing loss. I recommend you see an ENT doctor to have a hearing test and an ear exam.