Can you look in my file and see if this is a bug bite? Or something worse? It's hurts and radiates heat, no itching and radius has gotten bigger

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Can't see file!

I am sorry, but you cannot upload a pic here anymore.
You can do it on Healthtap Prime. Painful area, if red, without itching that is enlarging could mean an infection and you should get it checked as soon as possible. If you have fever over 99.9 and it spreads rapidly in a few hours, or it is on your face, you need to go to the ER now.

In brief: Can't see file!

In brief: The public site

This public HT site is for general medical information/questions.
We do not have any access to files/lab/x-rays/etc. that you may upload. The concierge service with HT prime offers some of those capabilities if you sigh up & find a doc from your state that agrees to take on your case. This sounds like an infection starting & needs to be seen.

In brief: The public site