How much NSAIdS would someone need to take to develope ulcer ? Is safe if I have 20 ibuprofen a year ? Or is that too much ? Just out of curiosity

Dr. David Fertel
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: It depends

there is no answer to your question.
its not the pure number of pills, more the concentration of how fast you take the 20 pills. and there are other factors that play in as well.

In brief: It depends

there is no answer to your question.

In brief: Depends

If you potentially follow the package dosage, normally it should be OK.
But each individual is different with a variety of tolerance/intolerance and how she/he reacts to meds and the recommended dosages. Health history is very important, the size and weight of the person, and other factors. If in doubt, I would call Dr. and a pharmacist.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Peter Kurzweil