Have flat feet and not sure if have knock knees, when I stand up straight knees bend in, when I put them together ankles don't touch. How can I tell?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Visit

Fixmyflatfeet.
com it explains all about flatfeet. I would try orthotics as my first line of treatment if you have pain.

In brief: Visit

Fixmyflatfeet.

In brief: It sounds like it.

It certainly sounds like it from what you described.
The flat feet may be steming from weakness issues from your hip and thigh muscles. An orthotic can help with better positioning of your body if there is pain involved, and a good psyiotherapist can help with the weakness.

In brief: It sounds like it.

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine

In brief: Assessment

Be assessed by your primary care doctor. Sometimes your lower legs need to be examined in various positions.
Let him/her decide. All the best.

In brief: Assessment

Let him/her decide. All the best.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine