What can cause chronic bronchitis with normal lung function test, no relation to allergy, infectious disease, tobacco and other chemical irritants?

Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: 50% of us

have asthma that does not make us go to the doctor on a given year. Mostly, I think this is mis-diagnosis of not asthma, but actually inflammation due to a viral illness which varies from days to over a month.
Asthma meds (especially monteleukast) fix it.

In brief: 50% of us

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Oxy moron

that does not make any sense something causing the irritation that caused the chronic bronchitis now the normal lung function is easy explain whatever damage the irritation or the bronchitis caused the lung minimal or no damage that affect the function of the lung now you eliminated 90%of the causes in your list, the second smoking and expose to paint or asbestos or other pollution in air can.

In brief: Oxy moron

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck