Urologist said blood in urine but no infection so now doing more tests. What are common possibilities if I have no infection but hematuria?

Trace blood. Microscopic hematuria (trace blood in the urine) is fairly common & has a list of potential causes. Common ones are infections, kidney stones or other kinds of inflammation in the kidneys or bladder. It is almost always a benign (non-serious non-cancerous) cause in a female pt of your age. Older patients do need to be screened for bladder & kidney cancer. And older men can have prostate issues.
Hematuria. If a urologist is seeing you,I can assume he will look for all possibilities-kidney stone,polyp,tumor;often no cause can be found.
Hematuria. Hi, it depends on the shape of the red blood cell in ur urine, is it dysmorphic and there is cast inside the urine, if that so then the problem is coming from the kidney, if the Red blood cell shape is intact then the blood coming from bladder or urethra, assuming the blood is not from Vagina, cervix and uterus. Do you have any pain? Is your kidney function normal?