Sometimes when I turn my head to the left, or when taking a step with my left foot, I get sudden sharp pain on the right side of my head. New symptom?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Hi! Can you give us

more info? Your age, medical conditions, medical, surgical, family histories, meds, supplements? We need more info to give you a better answer. There's more behind this answer than just the question you are asking? How long have you noticed it? Traveled recently? Slept funny? What makes it worse or better? What relieves this feeling? Do you wear high heels?

In brief: Hi! Can you give us

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata