I want to come out but am afraid my 80 year old grandma will be upset because of tthe bible. What should I do?

Dr. James Ortman
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: There is an answer

A chapter in a book called the practicing catholic, by penelope ryan, addresses some alternative interpretations of those infamous biblical references.
Perhaps that, with a loving explanation of how this is not a choice but the way god made you, will offer a start to her understanding. Perhaps in addition, a reference to the occurance of homosexuality in the animal kingdom might be helpful. L.

In brief: There is an answer

Dr. James Ortman
Dr. James Ortman
Dr. Jack Hinkle