What are the two forms of diabetes?

In brief: Really more that 2
Most people are aware of type 1 and type 2 diabetes but there are other forms as well.
Gestational (during pregnancy) , chemical or drug induced diabetes and MODY- Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young are other forms. However, the Type 2 is the most common worldwide.

In brief: Really more that 2
Dr. Richard Williams
Dr. Richard Williams
Dr. Adam Nally
In brief: Diabetes Type I & II
There are two types of diabetes mellitus type i and type ii.
These types are related to no production of Insulin and over production of Insulin respetively.

In brief: Diabetes Type I & II
Dr. Adam Nally
Dr. Adam Nally
Dr. Robert Dudley
In brief: Type 1 and 2
Type 1 diabetes is usually diagnosed in children and young adults and requires treatment with insulin.
Type 2 diabetes is usually diagnosed in adults and is usually treated with oral medicine.

In brief: Type 1 and 2
Dr. Robert Dudley
Dr. Robert Dudley