Is the term frigid used anymore for women?

Dr. Asaf Presente
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Older term
This is an older term for women with an abnormal disinterest in sex or an inability to orgasm even during masturbation.
Regardless of the nomenclature, sexual health in women may require counselling and treatment if the problem persists and is interferring with women's life.

In brief: Older term
Dr. Asaf Presente
Dr. Asaf Presente
Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: I hope not
If hoping the woman will respond favorably to you, "frigid" is not a term one would use to describe her. Feeling criticized goes against feeling relaxed and comfortable being one's self.
Many doctors and therapists assist women who have difficulties with sexual desire and enjoyment. Also many so-called "frigid" women may simply have insensitive or impatient partners. :-).

In brief: I hope not
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham