I have pain in my head on the right side above the ear it feels like a tight feeling sometimes sharp i feel dizzy lightheaded wen i do fast movement?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: See doctor soon

for severe headache and don't do any fast movements to make it worse until you're seen.
It could be due to neck issues or even lower back. You could benefit from seeing a cranial osteopath too to have an evaluation to rule our musculoskeletal conditions that could be affecting it. They can treat it as well, before seeing your doctor to see if you can get relief.

In brief: See doctor soon

Dr. Steven Seres