1st LH surge day 15, negative for LH day 16. Does that mean i'm ovulating on day 16? I typically get two days of LH but this time only one? Fertility?

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Day 16 or 17
The lh surge goes up and down over about 24 hours.
When you get two days of positive lh tests you are probably catching lh rising the first day and going down on the next day. It can be 24 to 36 hours from detecting the lh surge to ovulating, so you could ovulate on day 16 or up to day 17. Hope this helps. As you are doing iui, ultrasound monitoring of your cycle can help with timing IUI as well.

In brief: Day 16 or 17
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: LH Surge
I bet you are ovulating the next day and each cycle can be a bit different.
Hope this helps!

In brief: LH Surge
Hope this helps!
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham