Is there a liquid multi-vitamin with fluoride for infants that tastes ok? The one we bought at the pharmacy smells strange and tastes bad too.

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dentistry

In brief: Depends

There are different formulas however, you may not like the smell or taste but your infant may not mind it.
I would not give any Fluoride to an infant under 6 months.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Mary Efremov

In brief: No needed

Baby should be ok with mother's milk.
. The vitamins craze is overblown... You really have no idea if these are from china and what they really contain.

In brief: No needed

Baby should be ok with mother's milk.
Dr. Mary Efremov
Dr. Mary Efremov
Dr. Jake Richards
Also know that fluoride is great for teeth but best topically and injested really does very little for your teeth and is more absorbed by bones. I also agree that vitamins are way over sold/rated
Dr. David Stall
Dentistry

In brief: Ask your pharmacist

Talk to your pharmaist about other brands.
I have found that using generic formulas often have this result and ask patients not to get generic Fluoride supplements because of taste.

In brief: Ask your pharmacist

Dr. David Stall
Dr. David Stall
Dr. Cindy Juster