What can I do for me thinking too much about the girl I love which is making me all the time nauseated?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Love sick?

What a joy to have feelings so deeply for someone that the individual is always in your thoughts! there is no cure for being "love sick.
" however, nausea is a warning sign that needs to be heeded if it signals organic disease--stomach upset from inflammation or overuse of nsaid's, gastric outlet delay, central (brain) causes, small bowel disease, gallbladder or pancreatic problems... Get checked.

In brief: Love sick?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Cindy Juster