I am going through the menopause and find I am angry all the time often for no reason, why is this and what can be done?

Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
In brief: It can be difficult
The emotional response to the menopause is varied.
There is a good chance your feelings are influenced by the menopause. In any case you should be seen and examined. Treatment might include hormone replacement or ssris or some other approach.

In brief: It can be difficult
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
Dr. Shira Miller
In brief: Yes.
In menopause the body is no longer producing both estrogen (estradiol) and progesterone, and every cell in a woman's body has estrogen and Progesterone receptors.
Mood is heavily influenced by both estrogen and progesterone. Find a doctor who does cyclic bioidentical hrt.

In brief: Yes.
Dr. Shira Miller
Dr. Shira Miller
Dr. Adam Smith