Black menstrual blood... Im taking primrose vitamines anda calendula tea..May be that?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: No
You have not shared what you're wanting to achieve through taking evening primrose or calendula tea.
However, neither of these preparations are likely to affect the color of your menstrual blood. Calendula (pot marigold) has been used topically to treat minor skin wounds, skin infections, burns, bee stings, and sunburn, etc. Evening primrose oil has good evidence for use in atopic dermatitis.

In brief: No
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Black Blood
Usually black blood is old blood.
The blood may be staying in the uterus to long. I would get in and have this checked out. Hope this helps!

In brief: Black Blood
Usually black blood is old blood.
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Adam Levy