What is the human growth hormone level for a 3 week old embryo?

Did you mean HCG? People frequently confuse HCG (human chorionic godadotropin) level with HGH (human growth hormone). That is probably what you meant. Embryologists date pregnancy from the date of occupation, while OBs date it from the first day of the last menstrual period, which is on average 2 weeks earlier. HCG becomes detectable about 7 days after conception, ranging 5 - 50 mIU/ml, 21 days-18 - 7,340 mIU/ml.
Unknown. the pituitary gland is not even formed yet so any levels will be reflected my maternal GH level.hard to answer what normal level will be.