What is the best way to get rid of acne scarring and oil production?

Depends. That's a very broad question, as there are many mechanisms involved in the production of different aspects of acne, including oil production. A dermatologist can help you choose a regimen that will work best for your particular situation. As for scarring, the best way to prevent that is to get your acne under control. Again, a dermatologist can help you with that.
Depends. If you have active scarring acne, consult a dermatologist to consider use of Accutane (which is antibacterial-antioil in effect). When no longer having active breakouts, use of mechanical dermabrasion, laser and chemical peels often help reduce the appearance of the scarring.