What is the best natural appetite suppressant?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: DRINK WATER

Drinking water before you eat has been shown to suppress appetite.
Also whenever you feel like snacking try hydrating with a low calorie beverage because 'mild hunger pains' may actually be a signal that you need to drink fluids.

In brief: DRINK WATER

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Raymond Powell
The absolute best natural appetite suppressant that I have found in my 15 years of practicing Bariatrics (weight loss medicine) is food! It is what you eat that becomes critical and that it is of high quality and is satisfying to the gut and the brain. This is what I teach all of my patient through a concept called a Sneal.
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics

In brief: Ginger, almonds, etc

Natural appetite suppressants include 1)water, 2) ginger 3) pine nuts or almonds, 4) hot spices, 5) broth soups 6) grape seed oil.
Very important to avoid appetite stimulants ( all sugars). Change habits so that you eat healthy veggies, proteins, and some fruit.

In brief: Ginger, almonds, etc

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn