I prefer to exercise at night - sometime as late as 10 pm. Is this okay? My body for some reason responds well to exercise at night.

Absolutely! There is no right or wrong time of day to exercise, so long as it feels good to you. Exercising at the end of a long or stressful day can help take your mind off work or the day's activities, and can help you to get a good night's sleep. If you are outdoors at night, make sure it's a safe neighborhood & that you have appropriate clothing/gear to be seen in the dark for your own safety.
Do what works. As long as you're able to fall asleep and stay asleep after exercise it's ok to do it at night.
OK if it works for U. Exercise is meant to benefit your overall health. As long as you enjoy exercising at night, and you are able to get your needed rest via a good night's sleep afterwards, then keep doing what works for you.