When will I get my normal vision after the cataract surgery?

Full healing 5 weeks. Vision better in1-3 days. Glasses post op depends on iol implant type (bifocal/astigmatic/ standard) must be correct candidate for special implants your ophthalmologist will be able to tell you what type of implant your eyes qualify for.
Cataract surgery. Vision recovers within a few weeks of surgery but most patients see improvement within a few days.
Cataract surgery. It depends. The severity of the cataract and the difficulty of the surgery will determine your postop recovery time. In some cases, the eye has good vision on day 1 after surgery, but some people may take several months to heal if the cataract surgery is complicated. Follow the directions of your surgeon and use your drops as directed.
Varies, 1-2 weeks. It can take time to recover from any surgery, and you should discuss this with your eyemd. It can depend on other medical and eye conditions such as glaucoma, diabetes, and even your cardiovascular health. If you only have surgery on one eye, it can take a few weeks for the eyes to start to work together.
Within a week. The recovery will vary depending on the density of your cataract, but typically patients are seeing better as soon as the day after cataract surgery. By a week, almost everyone is seeing better. See your eye doctor for a specific estimate.
Yes. Vision gets better if you don't have any other eye problems and if the surgery is uncomplicated.