What is the treatment for toe fracture?

Usually splinting. Most toe fractures, if in good alignment, will respond well to splinting. Taping the fractured toe to the adjacent toe(s) for several weeks(3-6) along with a good, stiff shoe or surgical shoe is usually adequate. If concerns, have it evaluated. Not all fracture respond with simple treatment. If misalignment or continued pain, have an examination. Dr l.
Rest, taping. If a toe fracture is in good alignment then a wide shoe, buddy taping and rest. Sometimes toe fractures need to be pinned, so getting an x-ray is important.
Depends. Depending on which toe and severity it amy need a simple taping or splint or it may require a cast or cam walker.
The 1st & 5th toes. Move in different directions during the gait cycle, so you can't tape a 1st to a 2nd or a 4th to a 5th, but you can tape a 2nd to a 3rd or a 3rd to a 4th, or a 2nd to a 3rd and a 4th. (pause while i catch my breath....) but the most important thing is the fracture must be aligned otherwise it heals with a deformity that can be painful.