What is the treatment for talus fracture?

Surgery. This often requires surgery unless the fracture is in anatomic alignment and is felt to be stable.
Depends. Treatment will depend on location of the fracture and whether it is displaced or not. Generally if the fracture is non displaced than treat in a cast is sufficient. However, if displaced through the neck or body then it needs to be surgically reduced due to the high chance for a vascular necrosis or loss of blood flow to the talus leading to dead bone. It is important to get a ct scan.
Immobilization. Immobilization andpossible surgical repair depending on the locationand severity of the fracture.