What is the treatment for stress headache?

See below: Taking the medications rec by your doc: pain relievers; muscle relaxants; antidepressants; other meds. Avoiding or minimizing the causes or triggers: stress management/relaxation training; biofeedback; & home treatments.The goals of treatment for tension headaches are to prevent further attacks and relieve any current pain.
Agree with Dr. Sia. who did a great job covering treatment. Here is amplification on the avoidance of stress that he referred to. To address stress: Talk about feelings & address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine & alcohol (or moderate). Try Qi Gong, Tai Chi, acupuncture, acupressure,