What doctor should I see for persistent ankle pain?

Podiatrist. Today's podiatrists are most often trained in the conservative and surgical care of all conditions that affect the foot and ankle. Just like many other specialty providers, some of us have sub-specialty roles we fill. Some provide wound care, care focusing on pediatric issues, reconstruction, trauma and many more.
Orthopedic or. Podiatrists are your best bey.

Related Questions