What can I do for the pain of RA?

Depending. if the pain is caused by active disease flare or secondary arthritis development on the affected joints.

Related Questions

What can I do for my RA pain, other than all kinds of opiates?

RA pain. Have you seen a rheumatologist? For erosive RA, disease modifying agents can be used. They can discuss with you in further detail a plan of care that is right for you. Read more...