What is the treatment for percocet addiction?

Suboxone. Suboxone contains Buprenorphine plus a short acting opiate blocker called naloxone. Buprenorphine is a semi-synthetic partial opiate agonist. That means, it has very unique properties compared with other opiates like hydrocodone and oxycodone. Suboxone can take away the cravings for opiates so the addict can work on figuring out why he or she takes opiates in the first place. Suboxone saves lives.
Lifelong. Na or aa will help you stay clean. If this is not working, try vivitrol or revia (naltrexone). If you realized you keep relapsing, you probably need a maintenance program: Methadone or suboxone. Try also address such important issues as anxiety, depression, insomnia etc.