What is the treatment for mvp?

Depends. It depends on how severe it is. Treatment ranges from none to beta blockers to slow heart rate and help with palpitations to valve surgery if the degree of regurgitation (leakiness of the mitral valve ) is severe. Regular followup with your doctor is essential.
None necessary. Mitral valve prolapse requires no treatment unless the valve leaks significantly. Usually it does not leak a whole lot. The aha no longer recommends antibiotic prophylaxis for mvp prior to dental and other procedures.