What is the treatment for Lyme disease (early)?

Oral antibiotics. The treatment for this is apparently oral antibiotics. For those >=12 and not pregnant, Doxycycline 100mg 2x/day is the first choice, while those <12 get amoxacillin 50mg/kg/day. Amoxaciliin 500 mg 3x/day is the second choice for adults. The 3rd and 4th choices for all ages are Cefuroxime axetil 500 mg 2x/day and Erythromycin 250 mg 4x/day respectively.
Oral antibiotics. Early lyme disease is treated with oral antibiotics there are a few good ones. Doxycycline, ceftin, (cefuroxime) are a few talk with ur dr usually treatments are for 3 to 6 weeks. Probiotics are helpful to protect stomach and boost immune system.