My son is 6 he suffers from fatigue, pain, Myoclonic jerks, sleep fragmentation, clumsiness, weakness, geographic tongue, grinding teeth sleeping etc?

Dr. Moshe Lewis
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Pediatric Neurologis

If possible I would recommend that you see a Pediatric Neurologist that can fully evaluate your son and develop a treatment plan.
If this is not possible outside of the States, it may be appropriate for you to come to a Childrens medical center here for a thorough evalution. A diagnosis is a first step, a comprehensive care plan would be the ultimatley goal however.

In brief: Pediatric Neurologis

In brief: Can you please

clarify what the question is. Can re-ask.

In brief: Can you please

Dr. Arnon Rubin