Zit on chin near lip, swollen near zit, also looks like fat lip. once able to pop zit, now painful to movement/touch, suggestions?

Dr. Susan Madonna

In brief: Pimple

Any acne in the triangle from lips to top of nose should not be popped due to chance of spreading infection to the cavernous sinus.
At this point, try warm compresses and topical acne medication, maybe topical antibiotic cream. If that does not help, see a doctor, since you may need prescription antibiotics.

In brief: Pimple

Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Pimple Care

warm compresses and bacitracin/neosporin where it is open.
Dont play with it too much or it will becomemore inflamed.

In brief: Pimple Care

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

Bacitracin was allergen of the year Neosporin won the honor another year. They do not prevent or treat any infection.
That goes triple for triple antibiotic. We have a growing problem with resistant bacteria and C. Difficile. Need I say more?

In brief: See a dermatologist