What is the treatment for imperforate anus?

A Pena Procedure. This procedure was named after alberto pena. Basically you pull a segment of colon down to the skin and create an opening.
Depends. The defect can be as simple as the anus not forming an opening (but everything is in its normal place).It can also have no opening and lower intestine that never came down into position. The first case can be as simple as opening the membrane, which is easy to manage. For high separations, the bowel must be pulled down and an opening formed.The high defects are more work and difficult to manage.