What is best way to prevent kidney and gallbladder stones ? Does diet play a role ? Age ? Thanks for answer in advance

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

From what I could perceive in reviewing your profile, you have been haunted & terrified by almost every illness you might have read.
It's impossible to be perfect and preventive for every thing. In reality, just do something within our control, that is, quality healthy lifestyle without overindulgence and obsession since every illness results from genetic strength - unchangeable + lifestyle - yes.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
It is nice of you to tell Healthtap and its doctor know the answer was very helpful; they appreciate your trust and thanks.
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery