My mom has very bad vision. She is 63 with glaucoma and almost went blind if she didn't have surgeries for cataracts. Anything I can do tohelp/prevent?

Personal support. She has to take her medications on schedule and keep the appointments that are scheduled. You cannot do these for her but you can remind her to help herself; you can give her your love and best wishes; you can drive her to appointments if needed; and go to the pharmacy for prescriptions. There is nothing to prevent as she already has these condtions.