What is the treatment for gambling addiction?

I'm glad you asked. There are a variety of cognitive and medication-based treatments. Of all the addictions, this is the one most likely to lead to suicide. Think of those who you love, and who love you. You are CERTAIN to lose this if the behavior continues. Let this give you the strength to go along with treatment.
Tricky. One of the methods that I use is to block your Dopamine receptors prior to the thrill of gambling. Eventually, it will extinguish the behavior. I found that the most difficult part is to explain to the spouse that the patient has to go "gamble for treatment." the behavior, if not enforced, will extinguish.