What is the treatment for fioricet (acetaminophen butalbital and caffeine) addiction?

Sedative withdrawal. Fioricet (acetaminophen butalbital and caffeine) contains the sedative-hypnotic butalbital, caffeine, and acetaminophen. Although one can become habituated to caffeine, the butalbital is the more dangerously addictive component. For this component, the physician can use a longer-acting medication like Phenobarbital and slowly taper from that. Find an addiction medicine physician: http://www.Asam.Org.
Suboxone. You need to get under the care of an addiction specialist. Often suboxone is used. In any case you need to start a 12 step program or another support type program to help you stay sober and address the root cause of your addiction.