Can addison disease present symptoms of hypoKpp? I have low cortisol, and bouts of low K and glucose. Weakness, numbness, fatigue, thirst, lightheaded

Addison's disease. Adrenocortical insufficiency is an unusual disorder of the adrenal cortex that controls mineralocorticoid, androgen, and glucocorticoid function. It typically arises in the 30-50's and is insidious in its onset. It has a variety of symptoms including the ones you mention. However, the potassium abnormalities are usually elevated and not low. Please see an Endocrinologist for further details.
Addison disease. usually causes higher rather than lower potassium. How do you know you have low cortisol levels? What tests were done and what were the results. Low blood sugar is vanishingly rare and a frequently overdiagnosed and misdiagnosed disorder unless you are on diabetes medication. Discuss w/your doctor.