My rheuma factor came 77kU/L and anti ccp is 26U/L. I also have increased TSH, hernia in lumbar region, also weekly migraine attacks. Plz advice.

See a Rheumatologist. You need to see a rheumatologist to determine if you meet the case definition for rheumatoid arthritis and then see your regular doctor to help you determine what should be done with your thyroid. Your migraines may be affected by your thyroid issues.