Can Clindamycin be used to treat Prostatitis? I can't take Cipro (ciprofloxacin) or Doxycycline. I am taking Clindamycin for ear infection, but have uncured Prostatit

Not clindamycin. The next choices if fluoroquinolone (Cipro) or tetracycline (doxy) cannot be used is trimethoprim-Sulfa or fosfomycin. Thanks for trusting HealthTap!
Prostatitis. It will take longer for your prostatitis to resolve than your ear infection. Make sure you take the Clindamycin for a minimum of two weeks. It may take longer to resolve the prostatitis. Feel better soon. Try taking Saw Palmetto once this episode resolves to help prevent it from recurring.