28 week ultrasound showes my baby had big facial features like lips, nose, eyes could this b because its squishes to my placenta or uterus?

Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: Did the doctor

think this was abnormal or was this your impression of the pictures? The head/body ratio of the fetus is normally larger than it is in an older child or adult, so you might simply be seeing normal development.
Also, if the tech was trying to take a picture showing the facial features, the rest of the body will be out of focus making the facial features seem more prominent.

In brief: Did the doctor

Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Michael Gabor