What is the treatment for ear tubes?

Usually none. For most patients who have had tubes placed, no treatment is necessary unless there is an ear infection and/or drainage. The ENT doctor can tell you what to expect, based on whether the tubes are to be temporary or permanent.
Interesting question. The ear drum in a child grows from the center outward, like an umbrella getting wider. Ear tubes are placed off center, to avoid the delicate ear bones. They drift outward toward the wall of the canal and are usually shed automatically anywhere from 6m to 2 yrs after insertion. In the odd case where they remain long after the need is gone they can be removed. If they drain meds may be needed. Ask doc.