MRI neck show bilateral II & III lymph nodes 1 CM & larger. Jugulodigastric l-node 1.5 cm. leukoplakia, OSA, neck pain, migraines,Fatigue. Concern?

Dr. John Feola

In brief: R/O OSA

OSA CAN BE LIFE THREATENING.
The definitive test is a PSG with split night/CPAP titration. I would request copy of sleep study and get a second opinion if you are not satisfied with the options. You are young CPAP can be difficult to tolerate. ENT FOR UPP EVAL.VS HYPID SUSPENSION. PERSISTENT LYMPHADENOPATHY DEMANDS BX. If BX is - YOU NEED A RADICAL NECK DISSECTION to R/O LYMPHOMA .

In brief: R/O OSA

OSA CAN BE LIFE THREATENING.
Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Probable dusease

Lymph Nodes in this region and of this size can be palpated and for the most part represents tumor. The jugular chain is often involved with thyroid tumor and lymphoma.
In region of digastric muscle and with leukoplakia from oral cavity need to r.o. a squamous primary. Excisional bx. is essential hereto make dx.

In brief: Probable dusease