What is the treatment for cracked tooth syndrome?

Crown. Usually a crown would be recommended for cracked tooth syndrome. In some cases, you may need a root canal too if the crack has progressed close enough to irritate the nerve.
Varied. All teeth have superficial cracks! it is only when cracks deepen that they become symptomatic. Usually is starts w/ a sharp pain when chewing a bagel, nuts, popcorn, etc. Also the tooth may be sensitive to cold. As the crack deepens, chewing pain increases, cold sensitivity lingers, and heat sensitivity starts. In time all these symtoms increase and occur w/ less time intervals. Treatment ranges fr.
It Depends. Depending on the severity and location of the fracture, treatment options include a filling, a crown, sometimes root canal therapy or even extraction.