Discharge was brown, then normal colored but sometimes blood streaks. Freq urination, had lower back pain yesterday. Virgin. What is this?

Possible UTI. or menstrual irregularity. Please consult a physician for formal urine analysis and culture as well as a pelvic examination.
Infection? This could be related to a vaginal infection even though you are a virgin. There are some infections that can develop in the area that are not sexually transmitted. My suggestion is to see your doctor for a formal exam and diagnosis in order to provide treatment as needed.