I have a hard, round lump behind each nipple. I'm a 19 y/o male. Is this pubertal gynecomastia? If so, what are my options for this issue?

Late teen gyneco. Gynecomastia with breast bud needs examination by your FM, Plastic Surgeon, Endocrine doctors. Than the options of a wait and see or surgical excision with pathology diagnosis will be presented to you..