What is the treatment for breast lump?

Depends. This should be discussed with your doctor. Sometimes a breast lump needs to be removed, depending on the level of concern for breast cancer or if the lump is painful, possible abscess, possible cyst... Sometimes a breast lump is not removed. It all depends on symptoms and the level of suspicion regarding cancer.
Establish the Dx. There is no specific rx needed for a breast lump other than its removal if it is cancerous; therefore, attention is appropriately directed to diagnosis. Many lumps are actually just normal breast tissue: this is best evaluated by a breast surgeon. Sometimes, a mammogram or ultrasound is diagnostic. If necessary, a needle biopsy may be done under local anesthesia for definitive diagnosis.