What is the treatment for basilar migraine?

Multiple options. The best idea is to stop migraines from developing. Preventive treatments include: medications, procedures-botox, nutritional supplements, increased exercise, and avoidance of migraine triggers. Treatments once a migraine develops include nsaid's (motrin), triptans (sumatriptan) amount others. There is not, to my knowledge, a specific treatment for basilar migraine. Get help-neurologist.
Preventive . Preventive treatments such as verapamil is often drug of choice for basilar type migraines.
Vast improvements. Migraine surgery can lead to cure in some patients. This is a new and emerging field. Visit http://www.Migrainereliefcenter.Com for more information.