How can I check my blood sugar levels daily?

Dr. Robin Matsukawa
In brief: Glucometer
One would usually obtain a glucometer from the pharmacy, unfortunately not all insurance plans will cover the cost even with a prescription.
One could also ask their physician if they had any stock on hand for free given by pharmaceutical representatives. Once you have the meter, you also need a lancet to prick your finger for a blood sample and a testing strip to catch the blood and analyze it.

In brief: Glucometer
Dr. Robin Matsukawa
Dr. Robin Matsukawa
Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Glucometer
Get a glucometer from your local pharmacy.
If it uses test strips, you may need a prescription from your doctor. The machine will test the amount of sugar in a drop of your blood.

In brief: Glucometer
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Vicken Poochikian