For the past few days my left wrist has been very itchy. I have a bad nickel allergy so no jewelry. I tried lotion, Olux, and Cortizone (hydrocortisone) and no relief.

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: What is your exposur

This brings up the question of what you may be exposed to now that you are not aware of.
The nickel allergy reaction is contact dermatitis and this suggests you may have another sensitizer. You might do an inventory - watch, new detergent, etc. This is not generalized but localized to something near the left wrist. Is the wrist itchy on the top or bottom? Maybe your dog has somet

In brief: What is your exposur

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Frank Amico

In brief: Changes in habit?

Have you changed any habits or laundry? If so, perhaps that is the culprit but if that was the case you would likely have it all over your body not localized to your wrist.
Have a doctor examine it in person.

In brief: Changes in habit?

Have a doctor examine it in person.
Dr. Frank Amico
Dr. Frank Amico
Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Allergy

Try antihistamine like benadryl (diphenhydramine) or zyrtec otc, if not better have it checked out, you may need systemic steroid.

In brief: Allergy

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Ayisha Gani