I keep finding new moles in the past few months. I have been checking my body for new moles. I am currently 27 yrs old. All the moles are small , round with normal brown color. Should it be a concern that all the sudden I get a lot of new moles over a sho

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Size increase the pr

The size and increase in size of a mole is important.
Seeing a dermatologist would be your wisest move. Ask you physician who to see.

In brief: Size increase the pr

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Roy Arnold

In brief: Perhaps, or not

The main concern would be melanoma which these don't sound like.
Persons with more than 50 dermal nevi have a slightly higher risk for melanoma and should be evaluated by their physician annually or if one begins to enlarge, change color or demonstrates irregular borders. Thanks for trusting HealthTap!

In brief: Perhaps, or not

Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery

In brief: You should be

Evaluated by a general surgeon who can address these moles.
It is impossible to evaluate these in this setting. A good thorough evaluation to know if any of them are concerning and need to be removed requires an in person history and physical exam. Please see your doctor to have these evaluated.

In brief: You should be

Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack